This page contains links to legal research and related sites that may guide your initial searches regarding divorce and family law on the internet. You should expect, however, that some sites will change, be supplemented, or cease to exist over time. Given the rapid change in Internet sources, no claim is made for the accuracy of the sites by the time you may visit them. Additionally, neither Notaro Calabrese & Epstein - Divorce and Family Law Attorneys nor www.Pittsburgh-Divorce-Lawyer.com promotes or can possibly be held responsible for the changing material, accuracy, or potential services offered by any of the links below.
Allegheny County Prothonotary
- Electronic filing and retrieval system
Allegheny County Web Site
- Allegheny County Web Site contains pertinent information on county and city government departments, including real estate, prothonotary, and more.
- Official site of the Internal Revenue Service.
Pennsylvania Legal Research Web Sites
- Duquesne University Center for Legal Information's site contains links to a wide variety of legal resources online.
University of Pittsburgh's Barco Law Library
Links and other resources to aid in legal research.
- A self-help, self-directed resource for divorce and family law forms. www.DashDivorce.com is PA’s premiere DIY divorce forms website that is maintained, operated, and updated by PA Divorce professionals. Download and edit your own divorce forms 24/7 from $99.